Location: 3118 LSB
The NanoDrop® ND-1000 UV-Vis
enables highly accurate analyses of 1 μl samples.
The sample retention system eliminates the need for
and capillaries which decreases the measurement cycle time. High absorbency eliminates the need for most
• Small samples: designed for 1 μl samples
• Large dynamic range: measures 2-3700 ng/μl
on a single sample
• No need to change out cuvettes or caps
• Measures DNA, RNA, and protein concentration
• High absorbance capability: 50 times that of
• No Dilutions for most samples
• Full Spectrum (220-750nm)
• 10 second measurement time
• No cuvettes or capillaries
** Note: If you are not a Life Sciences major then you will not have immediate access to the computer. Please email the technician with your netID at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will have IT add you as a user on the computer.